It’s the season of love and while you’re celebrating with your sweetheart, Trojan has some great tips to spoil that special someone. This year it’s time to #forgetchocolate and gift an experience that actually burns calories.
Tips for couples:
- Rev up the cuddling. In a recent study of long term couples, longer “after sex affection” was linked to sexual and relationship satisfaction. 15 minutes of cuddles can really go a long way!
- Don’t forget the foreplay. Research suggests men and women prefer 18 minutes of foreplay before the main event. Plus a 30-minute steamy make out can burn up to 238 calories and gets the heart racing with anticipation.
- Add a lubricant for extra pleasure. Make sex better by giving the gift of lubricant which not only plays a necessary role, but can enhance the sensations between you and your partner. Indulge in your adventurous side with a motion-activated intensifier, like the Trojan Arouses & Releases.
- Kick it up a notch in the bedroom. Make it hot and make it last, all while burning calories. Don’t be afraid to break a sweat!
- Set the mood with candles. Kick back and relax in a soothing bubble bath with your beau and some candle light for the ultimate spa-like experience. Treat your partner to a long, sensual massage and burn up to 80 calories in just 1 hour.
- Send a love note to someone special. Spread the love by showing someone just how much you care. Whether it’s your partner, best friend, parent or even secret admirer, everyone deserves to feel the love this time of year.
Happy Valentine’s Day!